contact (plural contacts)
- The act of touching physically.
- The establishment of communication (with).
- (colloquial) A contact lens.
- That part of something which touches or makes contact, especially of something electrical.
- Touch the contact to ground and read the number again.
- Someone with whom one is in communication.
- The salesperson had a whole binder full of contacts for potential clients.
7 letters in word "contact": A C C N O T T.
No anagrams for contact found in this word list.
Words found within contact: